TIACA is organising its Digital Air Cargo Forum 2020 on 1-10 December 2020.
Every day of the event will be devoted to a specific topic. The topic will be discussed during a 60- or 90-minute webinar.
You’ll find links to register for each webinar below:
- People4Cargo – Dec 1st (8AM – 9AM EST /1400 to 1500 CET)
- Sustainability4Cargo – Dec 2nd (8AM – 9:30AM EST 1400 to 1530 CET)
- Airports4Cargo – Dec 3rd (8AM – 9AM EST 1400 to 1500 CET)
- Cargo4Vaccines – Dec 8th (8AM – 9:30AM EST 1400 to 1530 CET)
- Drones4Cargo – Dec 9th (8AM – 9AM EST 1400 to 1500 CET)
- Uniting air cargo – Dec 10th (8AM – 9:30AM EST / 1400-1530 CET)
Kindly note that there are still several sponsorship opportunities available for you to take advantage of.
With the year coming to a close in a few weeks, the Digital ACF and Sunrays Whitepaper are a great way to raise awareness of your brand and products; particularly during these difficult times.
All sponsors will be featured on all marketing materials, as well as on TIACA and Stat Times channels: Publications, Websites, Member Directory, Member Portal, Social Media, and email campaigns.
For more information, please see the website of the event here.
For more information about the sessions and sponsorship opportunities, please see here.
For more information about the session devoted to Sunrays project (initiative launched by TIACA and Pharma.Aeronitiative to create transparency between pharma shippers and air cargo professionals), please see here.