At the beginning of August 2023, the ENTRANCE project released the 16th newsletter issue.
The topics covered in this issue are:
- Upcoming events: Urban Mobility Days 2023 in Seville, Spain, 4-6 October: A must-attend event for networking and discussing sustainable urban mobility and transport trends. Also, don’t miss the last Mobility Assembly in Regensburg, Germany, 28-29 September, offering engaging presentations and networking opportunities with mobility experts and decision-makers. Registration is open! The coming months of 2023 are packed with online training and stakeholder engagement activities.
- Recent events: From learning to replicating: Innovative Urban Air Mobility solutions workshop outcomes; Zero emission urban road delivery vehicles market analysis and EIT Urban mobility Call for Proposals 2022-2024 online workshop outcomes; ARRIVAL – one pathway of collaboration for climate neutrality; Optimizing the interconnection between inland waterway transport and urban last mile logistics.
- Call to action: EUR 420.1 million of funding is available for research and innovation projects and EUR 750 million is now available from CEF energy for energy infrastructure projects.
- Recent news from ENTRANCE: We still have the free alternative finance consulting for sustainable mobility solutions offer open for applications; Entrance Matchmaking Platform – “How to use it?”; Upcoming market analysis reports.
- News about transport and mobility: Small autonomous cars as part of public transport in suburbs; Big data visualisation for cologne; Our world in data – river transport.
For more information, please see here.