The G7 Trade Ministers’ statement following their meeting in Osaka-Sakai, which took place on 29 October 2023, covers the following issues:
• Reforming the WTO and Supporting a Successful 13th WTO Ministerial Conference;
• Ensuring a Level Playing Field;
• Supply Chain Resilience;
• Economic Coercion;
• Digital Trade;
• Trade and Environment / Climate Change;
• Business and Human Rights;
• Strengthening Engagement with Emerging and Developing Economies and Trade and Development.
For the statement, please see here.