The trucking industry is facing a shortage of drivers.
Why? One reason is that the life of a truck driver can be challenging, with long hours, inadequate facilities, and diverse responsibilities.
Innovation can ease some of the challenges and make the profession more enjoyable, fulfilling and attractive. How?
* On-board technologies and machine monitoring
* Telematics and transport management systems
* Smart parking infrastructure and new operating models
* Simplified digital procedures
* Mobile devices and apps * And many others
Join the IRU online webinar ‘What about innovation? Getting more people behind the wheel‘ to discover how.
Our guest speakers will share best practices on how they are using innovation to better attract and retain truck drivers. We’ll kick off the webinar with a rundown of the latest driver shortage figures, based on our annual driver shortage report. Registrations are open via the website of this event here.