French customs published guidelines in English to explain to foreign operators the modalities of crossing the border in order to allow the fluidity of the traffic despite the new constraints. The guidelines include:
– ICS procedures;
– Transit and TIR management methods as part of the Smart Border for import and export flow;
– Rules concerning offices “en route” as part of Brexit common transit operations;
– Movement of reusable pallets (EU and non-EU);
– Circulation of EU and third country reusable packaging and annex 71-01;
– EU-UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement;
– Health and customs treatment of SPS goods (veterinary and phytosanitary) for Brexit.