2-3 November, 2021, Asian Logistics, Maritime, and Aviation Conference (ALMAC) will be staged virtually. Themed “Resilience．Agility．Sustainability – Reshaping the Global Supply Chain”, over 15 thematic forums will be hosted and expert speakers from the industries will share their insights and experiences. Some renowned names include representatives from DHL, JD.com, and Li & Fung Group, etc. Discover new business opportunities together and connect different industry players!
- Global recovery and outlook for the industry
- New trade order and evolving intermodal networks in the Asia-Pacific
- March towards sustainability
- Post-pandemic megatrends in e-commerce
- Building supply chain resilience via digitalisation
- Achieving supply chain agility through innovations
- Beyond 2050: A quest for zero-carbon and sustainable supply chain
For more information and registration, please see here.