The World Sustainability Symposium (WSS) is the only IATA event specifically tailored for airline sustainability professionals providing them with the unique opportunity to upgrade their environment knowledge level and to connect with a range of other businesses that can support their sustainability targets. The first edition of WSS will take place on 3-4 October 2023 in Madrid, Spain.
Why should you go?
The WSS will address topics such as
- The current progress made towards the Net Zero goals two years on from the industry’s net zero commitment
- Immediate challenges, risks, and opportunities to implementing sustainability in the sector
- How stakeholders in the value chain can work together to develop lasting solutions
- Priority actions and practical steps we need to be taking now, to achieve the industry’s net zero 2050 target
Who will you meet?
The WSS will bring together a diverse group of delegates and representatives including:
- Solution providers
- Banking and financial institutions