ESC in press: container lines services
European Shippers’ Council has been quoted in numerous press articles concerning container lines services.
- The service provided by container shipping lines … is now seen by exporters, importers and freight forwarders as more problematic, according to the second annual shipper satisfaction survey of Drewry and the European Shippers’ Council (ESC), Bunkerspot, June 2018
- “It is disappointing that … carriers still do not meet the expectations of their customers – on the contrary,” said Nik Delmeire, Secretary General of the European Shippers’ Council…, Supply Chain Dive, 29 June 2018
- … the European Shippers’ Council (ESC) has found that customers are dissatisfied with the service quality of ocean carriers, Port Technology International, June 2018
- Shippers regard poor customer service as the biggest failing of ocean carriers …, The Loadstar, June 2018
- … a study of shippers’ satisfaction with container carriers. It does not bode well for carriers, ShippingWatch UK, June 2018
- Customers more dissatisfied with the service quality of ocean carriers, Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide, June 2018